photo ImagenTituloSitestuff2_zps86bde14d.png
Celine Through The World is a website that has been made dedicated to the world´s best selling female artist of all time. Here down you will find all the stuff from the section you selected. If you are searching for something in particular, go and search it through the "search bar" in the bottom of the left column.

Events [ 2000 ] August

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ Jan ] [ Feb ] [ Mar ] [ Apr ] [ May ] [ Jun ] [ Jul ] [ Aug ] [ Sep ] [ Oct ] [ Nov ] [ Dec ]
ANNE-MARIE ANGELIL MARRIEGE
On August 25, 2000 Celine Dion attended the Anne-Marie Angelil´s wedding, the daughter of Rene Angelil, Celine´s husband. The weeding took place at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Montreal, Canada. Anne-Marie was married with the singer Marc Dupré. During the ceremony, Celine performed a song, "I´m gonna love you forever", written by herself specially for Anne-Marie as an special homenage. Celine was pregnant. "I was with my family", Celine told, "...and I had a melody in my head for a long time and I thought: I´d like to give her something and I´m going to use my profession to tell her that I love her, to tell her things which maybe would be easier for me to sing than trying to write them or to say them directly. And I composed a song for Anne-Marie, for her wedding. I dared with great pleasure with my son to go on stage at her wedding and sing a song". In 2005 the song was recorded in French with the name "Tout près du bonheur" (meaning "So close to happiness") by Celine in duet with Marc Dupré.
Photobucket  photo Anne-MarieAngelilacuteswedding12_zpsc11b7bbc.png Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
IN MONTREAL
In August 2001 Celine Dion was photographed in Montreal, Canada where she stayed during few days to attends to her stepdaughter Anne-Marie´s wedding, which took place on August 25, 2000 at the Ritz Carlton Hotel. She was at her 3rd pregancy´s month. This photo was published by "People" magazine on early September 2000. She was obviously trying to keep away from the press and the photographers.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
Jan ] [ Feb ] [ Mar ] [ Apr ] [ May ] [ Jun ] [ Jul ] [ Aug ] [ Sep ] [ Oct ] [ Nov ] [ Dec ]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 photo ImagenTituloCountuschat2_zpsd351be4c.png Photobucket créer un forum